Hello comrades

Please, don't edit or publish any content posted here without our permission, and allways give credits.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Comrades, here, me and my friend (Johnny&Carl) will post some cool GTA SA stuff, Pimp My Gun stuff, stupid stuff, games stuff, guns stuff, whatever, hope you like, and add it to the favourites, or else die.

--------------------------------------------------------------
STUFF IN THE BLOG
- So, we have a chat, we have a nice music player with 13 different musics from some nice games, mostly Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
- On top of a chat there's a menu with the server archive, and different categories for the stuff we make.

sábado, 9 de julho de 2011

Hi comrades, hope you like the new look.
Sorry, we don't have much time for the blog, but i'm working in something you will like...
And i will post my newest "pimp my gun" creations.
Have a nice day.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário